Ownership of the site
All intellectual property and other rights in all material, information and data (“material”) contained in this website and available through the CIELA service are owned by Rouse & Co International or its licensors. The material may be reproduced or re-used only for internal, non-commercial purposes.
You may create a link to our home page subject to our linking terms (see below). You must not link to any other pages without our express permission.
The material provided through this site is provided by way of information only. It is not and does not purport to be legal or other advice. While we endeavour to ensure that the contents of the site are accurate, errors or omissions may occur and we do not accept any liability in respect of them. We make no representation, guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the judgments published, and we make no representation, guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information and data that has been extracted from those judgments.
Any links provided on the site are provided for your convenience - their inclusion does not imply any approval or endorsement by us. We have no control over the content of the sites linked and accept no responsibility or liability in respect of them.
- You are permitted to link to the home page or newsletters page of our site by means of an underlined textual link from your website, provided that you place close to the link a clear and unambiguous acknowledgement that the link is to the CIELA China IP Litigation Analysis website. These terms do not include the right to link to the website of Rouse & Co. International, www.rouse.com, which are subject to different terms.
- You must not make any charge, either directly or indirectly, in respect of the link, or use the link in any way that could damage the goodwill of our business, website or trade marks, or falsely suggest that we endorse or have any connection with you or your business.
- We may at any time amend or discontinue our website and we give no warranty in relation to the accuracy or adequacy of any of the information contained in it.
- We may amend these terms from time to time, and your continued maintenance of the link after amended terms have been posted to our website will constitute your acceptance of the amended linking terms.
- You agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by you in connection with the link and that you will indemnify us in respect of any loss or damage that we may suffer as a result of the link.
- We may, at any time, require you to discontinue the link.
- These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales.